Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Greek Again

Just when I thought I was done with seminary for a while I find myself having to do some "leveling" work to satisfy demands of Ph.D. applications. So I am back at RTS taking Greek-again! My biblical languages are only on the college level and must be brought up to standard with that of the graduate level. We are using the same textbook and my college professor of Greek was and is as good as they come. But praise God I will know Greek! Bureaucracy at its finest! But God in his wisdom!!
I am reminded of when I was in graduate school at USM. There were college students taking some of the same courses as the grad students. We used the same text books, had the same professor, took the same tests, etc., but one was labeled graduate the other undergraduate. I hope they don't have to do leveling work like me.

I am taking on a better attitude having been somewhat discouraged by the bureaucrats lately. I do not intend to complain (maybe I am), but hope to see all things in faith. Sometimes problems need to be pointed out though don't they?

No comments: